Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Annnddddd...GO!

Was talking to Meghan today about the list. She seemed particularly interested in the body goals and suggested our little group forms a type of support network for exercise and fitness. I'm all for it. I'm trying to slowly get rid of all the crap food in my house. Unfortunately, that means eating most of it - but also not replenishing! Since I love lists to an almost pathological extent, I decided to list the foods of greatest weakness to me and decide which ones can stay and which gotta go.

1. candy (most specifically, black licorice crows and sour patch kids) - NOT OK
2. low fat fig newmans - OK (3 a day, which is 1 serving)
3. honey - OK (a teaspoon in unsweetened greek yogurt - none in tea)
4. chocolate - EHHHH (allowed when pms-ing, or i'll explode, but really try to cut down)
5. chai from starbucks - EHHHH (it's not as bad as other things...let's go with once a week, which is about what I do now anyway)

I'm trying to consciously keep my bondas engaged so I can build up that core strength (mind you, I've been trying to do this since about 4 pm today, so let's see how long this ACTUALLY lasts). Meghan said she'd help me try to get into headstand while she gets into (gulp) *scorpion*. Yeah, I'm never gonna be that cool. That's ok - it's only Tuesday and I've already been to yoga once this week! Gonna try for tomorrow too. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment